Vibrating tables are used to test mechanical or electrical components, to compact bulk material or foundry sand, to detach dirt or to spread granulate material or bulk. There is a manifold range of applications and shapes. During the development of our vibrating tables, we therefore account for individual customer requirements.
We produce vibrating tables with grating, used for the detachment of dirt particles, vibrating tables with roller conveyer below filling stations, vibrating tables for the compaction of gabiones and vibrating tables out of stainless steel for food industry.
With the help of various configurations of the vibration motors or by the use of oscillating converters it is possible to transmit directional vibrations or circular vibrations to the table plate according to the requirements. As an option, the frequency of the tables can be continuously adjusted.
- stepless frequency regulation
- mode of vibration: directional or circular vibration
- tabletop: with or without roller conveyor for transporting load
- custom-made mounting holes for mounting load
- adjustable height of the table frame
- transportable table (fixture for truck or rolls)
- material options: painted steel, zinc coated steel , stainless steel
- powder-coatet (any RAL colour)
Should you require any equipment that has not been listed above, please ask us!